- Which WWF projects do I support when buying a Helping Band wristband?
- How much of the proceeds go to WWF?
A minimum of EUR 0.50 from the sale of each wristband goes to WWF. Depending, however, on how many people get involved with Helping Band for the preservation of our planet, this sum can also increase significantly. This is because Helping Band does not aim to make a profit, but merely to cover its costs. We will communicate the contributions that go to WWF on a semi-annual basis.
In addition, we have contractually committed to donate a minimum amount of EUR 60,000 per year to WWF, regardless of our sales.
- How can I support Helping Band?
You can support us on social media and become a Helping Band influencer. This way, your community will also learn about our joint commitment. And the more wristbands sold, the greater the support for WWF projects is - e.g. for the preservation and expansion of nature and marine protected areas. Just send an email to email@example.com
- How do I find out what size fits my wrist?
- It's very easy, since there are only 2 sizes: S/M and L/XL.
- S/M has a circumference of 180 mm
- L/XL has a circumference of 202 mm
Just measure the circumference of your wrist and you will know what size fits you.
- What payment methods does Helping Band offer?
You can choose between the following payment methods:
- SOFORT (Klarna)
- credit card
- How long will it take to get my order?
Diakonie Herzogsägmühle, based in Peiting, is responsible for the shipping. Diakonie Herzogsägmühle employs people with disabilities. We have consciously decided to take this step (even if it might be faster and cheaper elsewhere), because we have had years of positive experience working with them. This is also expressed in the fact that Diakonie Herzogsägmühle was awarded the Gemeinwohl Ökonomie certificate in an external audit. The certificate honors economic systems built on values that promote the common good. However, this also means that we respect the restrictions and limited working hours of the employees at Diakonie. Therefore, shipping can take up to 7 business days. We thank you for your understanding.
- How will my order be shipped?
Your order will be completed as soon as possible by the staff of Diakonie Herzogsägmühle and then shipped to you by regular mail.
- How do I get my invoice?
The invoice will be automatically sent to the email address you provided during the purchase. If you have not received your invoice, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I return or exchange my Helping Band wristband?
Yes, you can return your wristband within 14 days of purchase without giving any reason. Go to Retourenprozess for all information on the return process.
- Where is my Helping Band wristband produced?
Helping Band produces at a small family business in China, which we have known for many years through its German partner. We work together on an equal footing, fairly and successfully. All Helping Band suppliers have been audited by the WWF which also makes us a little proud.
- What is my Helping Band wristband made of?
- It's made of tested, high quality silicone
- It's skin-friendly and thus suitable for allergy sufferers
- It's free from any softener or latex
- It's fully degradable to silica (sand)
- Why do you use silicone for my Helping Band wristband?
- How does cradle-to-cradle recycling work at Helping Band?
Helping Band uses a so-called hydrothermal decomposition of silicones. This hydrothermal recycling method is so promising because only water is needed for the chemical reaction (i.e. the splitting into the original substances). Under high temperature and pressure, water is able to cleave the silicon-carbon bond and thus convert the silicones into silicon dioxide. The solid obtained in this way is then isolated and is first fed into the silicon manufacturing process (= preliminary stage of silicone production) and later into the silicone production or used as a silicate raw material.
This type of closed material cycle is called the cradle-to-cradle concept. In other words, it's the ideal form of a recycling process, because at the end of its use, 100% of the product's raw material is returned to the manufacturing cycle.
- How do I dispose of my Helping Band wristband? Or better yet, can I reuse it?
Absolutely yes! Click here for more information ->